Monday 15 March 2010

film from photoshoot with Vicki Lee & Yanloi Mak

I had a photoshoot yesterday with Vicki and Yanloi in Richmond Park. After alot of relentless planning we ended up picking out outfits an hour after the planned time. I woke up ridiculously early and trekked all the way to Richmond, but it was all worth it. With original themes of clowns and a Tim Walker inspired shoot, we scrapped these and went for an airy fairy theme for one of them (other one wasnt specified too much). The weather was horribly windy and cold, so pat on the backs to Yanloi and Vicki who were wimpering in thin tights (luckily, I was prepared and dressed in many layers (: ) Here are some of the photos, hope you like them (photo quality on blogspot is really bad, i am contemplating on making a carbonmade account) :
Also, really sorry to Lizzy and Aashna! I really wanted to put up the hilarious 'blooper' photos aswell but I figured that Yanloi and Vicki would disown me as friends if I did. I'd love to know your thoughts on them (constructive critism also).

[PLEASE DONT STEAL ANY OF THE PHOTOS]

Love from

Beeble xo.
[Photographer: Habin Kim]
[Models: Vicki Lee, Yanloi Mak]

6 comments:

  1. lol, they're all so beautiful. The photoshoot was well worth the trek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures and models :) love the bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ty! they were made by vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG YOU PUT THEM UP WITHOUT ASKING!
    i hope they're on facebook for me to see them all.
    my face looks sick in all of them! hbut amazing photogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. both of you are absolutely beautiful! i wish i could have a photoshoot as gorgeous WITH a great camera of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha love these, great pics.

    ReplyDelete

any thoughts would be much appreciated, for more see www.habin.carbonmade.com.