Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy easter

I do love easter, I must admit though for me its more of an excuse to stuff my face with chocolate (of course in a very lady-like and polite manner). Although perhaps confessing this isn't the greatest idea! With my family, I went for lunch at Harvester restaurant, followed by eating beautiful scones (as always, with an inch layer thick of clotted cream topped by raspberry jam). One of my favourite easter gifts to date- a chocolate rabbit from my mamma! Its too adorable to break into (well, for now).
A few follow-ups from my previous post. Here's the second jacket which I bought from beyond retro, after a second look I realised that it isnt made of tweed at all! Along with photos of me and Lucy in our penguin costumes from Gks, (please excuse the horrible state of my face)...
Double bow tie? I reckon I pulled that off? Haha.
I figured that the background of my bloge (dark grey) was far too heavy so I did some re-vamping (or as Ellie appropriately put 'spring cleaning'), after more than a hour of skimming through blog layout sites I gave up and opted for the simple colour change. I am very indecisive, and I even went through the odd momentary relapse (as Vicki knows). What do you think of the blog look now? Also, does anyone know any good blog layout sites? All the ones I've come across so far are either really boyish or really tacky! Thanks in advance, and sorry for the awfulness of this post!


Lots of love

Beeble xo


[Penguin photographs: Becci Price, I think]

6 comments:

  1. Wow, your easter treats are considerably more easterish than my usual flake and lindt easter eggs! You probably have heard of it but... www.shabbyblogs.com for blog layouts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you do italics in a comment olivia? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shabbyblogs but it's really shit and childish, nicely displayed by my own blog background but I am trying to find a new one!
    omg i hnever get easter eggs now cos i tell everyone i hate chocolate, haahah i don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy easter to u! U are so funny in this costume! I love it and I love your curious blog too!
    Now I'm your follower, I hope u'll follow me too on: www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com . See u soon! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha so cute! did you get a sugar high? :)

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog, I'm following now.
    That Jacket is lovely though!
    And the Easter egg ofc..

    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete

any thoughts would be much appreciated, for more see www.habin.carbonmade.com.